Investment in various classes of performing and non-performing assets provides significant opportunities for savvy sellers and buyers that are able to optimize value and minimize risk.
Kinstellar has participated in the most complex, high profile, and precedent setting asset transactions in our practice regions. Our lawyers are both internationally and locally trained and qualified. We have extensive transaction management experience handling the sale, acquisition, restructuring, and financing of performing and non-performing assets.
We draw Asset Solutions expertise and experience from across all relevant firm-wide practices and sectors, including Banking & Finance, Corporate, Private Equity, M&A, Real Estate, Restructuring, TMT, Employment, Regulatory, and Tax, to seamlessly deliver integrated multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional services.Our clients include international and local financial institutions and investment banks, funds, developers, family offices, supra-nationals, servicers, brokers, and fintech platforms.
Asset Solutions legal services include:
- due diligence (including security, inter-creditor, enforcement, and exit analysis)
- transaction structure (including tax, employment and intellectual property/IT analysis)
- documentation preparation, negotiation and implementation
- restructuring, reorganization, refinancing, and recovery
- regulatory and compliance (including competition, public procurement and state aid analysis)
- post-closing implementation (including registration of assets)
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this practice.