The team provides sound legal judgement, is very responsive and is easy and pleasant to communicate with.
We have a keen understanding of the legal and business challenges facing companies in the consumer & retail sector. Kinstellar lawyers have advised major sector companies on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional legal issues relating to corporate M&A, financings, intellectual property, competition and tax.
We have put together a multidisciplinary project team comprised of skilled and talented lawyers with the extensive sector-specific experience and local knowledge that our clients need to achieve their objectives.
Kinstellar’s experts have developed a number of effective solutions for market-leading companies, enabling them to optimise their business processes while meeting legislative requirements and market conditions.
Our experience includes advising on:
- mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructuring, disposals
- commercial agreements, corporate law and governance
- competition/antitrust issues
- data privacy and cybersecurity
- dispute resolution
- employment and labour law
- financing arrangements
- franchising and licensing arrangements
- information technology, e-commerce
- IP and trademarks
- logistics, supply and distribution
- customer’s claims and liability
- real estate transactions