LIFE SCIENCES & HEALTHCARE
We understand the legal and business challenges facing companies in the life sciences and healthcare sector.
Kinstellar's Life Sciences & Healthcare sector offers a broad spectrum of legal services for clients active across a wide range of industry sectors, including pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, medical devices, diagnostics, chemicals, nutrition, agro-sciences and cosmetics.
Our clients include multinational and domestic companies, investors focused on these industries, as well as academic and commercial R&D facilities and scientific institutions. We are experienced at handling a diverse range of issues for our clients and deliver consistent, commercially focused advice.
Combining strong legal skills with an interdisciplinary approach and in-depth industry knowledge, we provide comprehensive advice on:
- sector-related M&A, buy-outs and takeovers
- access to capital markets
- development, acquisition and transfer of technology
- healthcare infrastructure, construction and leasing
- anti-trust, unfair competition, public procurement
- regulatory approvals
- compliance and enforcement
- legislation and policy-making
- parallel imports
- private-public partnerships
- product marketing and distribution
- protection of intellectual property
- R&D and consulting agreements
- strategic licensing, collaboration and partnering agreements
- dispute resolution, product liability
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this practice.