Excellent knowledge, exceptional client care.
ESG at Kinstellar is not a trendy catchphrase. It represents the everyday world of compliance, risk-assessment, litigation, deal-making and proactive strategy building that we’ve excelled at for years. What’s more, our own commitment to ESG values has always been central to our firm culture and sets us apart from our competitors.
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues have become a critical part of the decision-making process for an increasing number of companies, their boards and investors worldwide.
The growing reach of regulatory requirements in areas such as anti-corruption, personal data protection and the environment combined with an increasing public awareness of ESG-related issues are causing companies in virtually all industries and sectors to re-think their strategies and priorities. Kinstellar’s cross-border expertise helps clients navigate the multidisciplinary challenges of the ESG landscape by mitigating risk and enhancing value.
Our approach to ESG is forward-leaning and draws on our experienced team of regulatory, transactional, and litigation practitioners, who combine in-depth legal expertise with a strong commercial focus to help clients align their activities with the many facets of ESG, including responsible investment, sustainability, and corporate integrity issues.
How can we help?
Kinstellar helps clients to identify and minimise risk.
- air & water quality
- chemical regulation & contaminated properties
- climate change
- construction & planning
- energy & infrastructure projects siting and development
- energy regulatory
- environmental implications in transactional work
- environmental litigation
- industrial investments
- product liability, mass torts & consumer class actions
- public administrative law
- environmental fees and taxes
- waste, water & transportation regulatory
- equity, diversity and inclusion
- employment and labour relations
- human rights protection
- community engagement
- corporate reputation management
- supply chain management
- corporate governance, diversity, best practices and transparency
- Investor relations and public disclosure compliance
- compliance and internal controls
- cybersecurity and data protection
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this service.