"In-depth knowledge of real estate and construction law, robust practical experience in real estate transactions – both share deals and asset deals, very good knowledge of local market practice, diligence, commitment, efficiency, perfect responsiveness. Compared to other firms – unmatched responsiveness and readiness to help. Very nice and friendly attitude''.
Whether local or cross-border, our mix of transactional experience and local market knowledge will help you seal your deal.
Kinstellar has one of the strongest and most experienced real estate practices in Emerging Europe, Turkey and Central Asia. Our team of specialists brings extensive knowledge of local markets across the region, together with the proven ability to handle complex cross-border assignments.
We are well known for delivering innovative solutions across the full spectrum of property transactions, including acquisitions, corporate real estate, funding options, real estate joint-venture structures, sale and leaseback, and construction contracts throughout the region.
We act on behalf of a wide range of clients and handle a diverse range of issues relating to real estate, including:
- acquisition and disposal of retail, office, industrial, hotel and housing projects
- real estate-based corporate transactions, including property joint ventures
- financing of real estate transactions
- sale and leasebacks
- forward purchase
- development and construction
- planning and zoning
- green/sustainable development
- leasing of retail, office and industrial space
- procurement aspects of infrastructure projects
- hotel management contracts
- real estate fund establishment and structuring
- property dispute resolution, including construction litigation
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this practice.