Kinstellar brings its expertise and integrated approach to support market players across the aviation industry.
Our multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional practice enables individual members of our aviation team to draw on the broad range of skills and experience available in our offices across Emerging Europe and Central Asia.
Our team advises on an extensive and varied range of transactions covering all main aviation sectors, including:
- aircraft acquisition and financing;
- contracting with ground-handling and MRO organisations;
- corporate advice, including establishment of airline representative offices;
- regulatory advice including procurement of designations and flight permits for regular and charter flights;
- airport and airline restructurings and privatisations;
- capital market offerings;
- air traffic control projects;
- competition and antitrust issues;
- representation of airlines in disputes with passengers, airports and other service providers;
- integrity and fraud prevention in the aviation business;
- personal data protection;
- crew employment and positioning.
Key contacts and News, Deals & Insights for this practice.