Lukáš Ševčík is the managing partner of the Prague office. He focuses on M&A, corporate, private equity and life sciences.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- ALMA MEDIA CORPORATION on the disposal of its ownership interest in Autovia s.r.o. (SK) to Ringier Axel Springer Group
- BOREALIS INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT and ALLIANZ CAPITAL PARTNERS on the acquisition of the Czech gas transmission system operator, Net4Gas
- ALMA MEDIA CORPORATION on the local transfer of assets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Croatia and due diligence of the Czech part of the enterprise of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (as a contribution to a joint venture)
- MID EUROPA PARTNERS on all Czech and Slovak law aspects of the secondary buy-out of a medical laboratory chain in the Czech Republic and Slovakia from Penta Investments
- 1993 – 1995: Rechtsreferendar, Heidelberg, Rechtsassessor
- 1994: University for Administrative Sciences, Speyer, postgraduate studies
- 1987 – 1992: University of Heidelberg, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
- Frankfurt Bar Association
- Czech Bar Association
Czech, German, English