Lukáš Ševčík is the managing partner of the Prague office. He focuses on M&A, corporate, private equity and life sciences.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- AN INSURANCE COMPANY OF LIECHTENSTEIN in relation to an acquisition of the Czech and Slovak branches of a German insurance company providing accident and life insurance services
- CREDIT SUISSE, UBS and JEFFERIES as arrangers of the USD 1.3 billion acquisition financing provided to Avast Software, the industry-leading maker of the most trusted security software in the world, for the purchase of AVG Technologies N.V., a developer of business, mobile and PC device security software applications in the Czech Republic
- DR. MAX, Central and Eastern European pharmacy chain owned by Penta Investments, in connection with the acquisition of Romania’s A&D Pharma Group, the biggest pharmacy operator and pharma distributor in the country with significant operations in Central and Eastern Europe
- NEURAXPHARM GROUP, a leading European specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) disorders, a part of the APAX portfolio group of companies, on the acquisition of SVUS Pharma’s Farmax, a CNS specialty pharmaceutical company, in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
- NN on the acquisition of Aegon’s life insurance business in the Czech Republic and of Aegon's life insurance and pension businesses in Slovakia for a total of EUR 155 million, including competition clearance in the Czech Republic and Slovakia as well as regulatory approvals in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- 1993 – 1995: Rechtsreferendar, Heidelberg, Rechtsassessor
- 1994: University for Administrative Sciences, Speyer, postgraduate studies
- 1987 – 1992: University of Heidelberg, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
- Frankfurt Bar Association
- Czech Bar Association
Czech, German, English