Dmytro Pshenychniuk is a Counsel in the Kyiv office. He focuses on banking & finance, energy & natural resources, as well as on aviation.
Dmytro advises clients on a wide range of financial products, acting on behalf of both borrowers and lenders (lending, aviation finance, capital markets, derivatives, structured finance, asset-backed securities, and regulatory advice). He is also highly regarded for his fintech, blockchain and derivatives expertise.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING*
Banking & Finance, CAPITAL MARKETS
- ISDA LONDON, USAID and THE NATIONAL WORKING GROUP on drafting an ISDA master agreement, credit support annex and forex, and interest rate and commodities derivatives governed by Ukrainian law
- NEQSOL, as borrower, on a secured syndicated facility to finance the USD 734 million acquisition of Vodafone Ukraine with a contemplated USD 464 million bond takeout, recognised as a “Deal of the Year 2020” by CEE Legal Matters
- CITIBANK UKRAINE and CITIBANK N.A. LONDON BRANCH on transactions documented under 2002 ISDA master documentation and netting and collateral matters
- VISA INC. on the integration of a new product involving cross-border settlement for B2B transactions
- CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK on a programme involving nine series of Global Depositary Notes listed on the Euronext Exchange pursuant to a Global Depositary Note Programme, which are backed by Ukrainian Hryvnia-denominated Sovereign Notes issued by Ukraine, represented by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine, in an aggregate principal amount of UAH 54,905,268,000
- INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION (DFC), as lender, under Ukrainian and US law matters related to a USD 150 million secured senior facility to finance the construction of a renewables wind farm in Ukraine, guaranteed by offshore and local security, recognised as a “Deal of the Year” by CEE Legal Matters
- GIZ, BMU and EEF on the establishment of an energy efficiency multi-billion USD trust fund by international donors and IFC (International Finance Corporation), as trustee, and the State of Ukraine (Energy Efficiency Fund), as co-financier, with the view to fund Ukrainian banks under a USD 240 million funding agreement
- AN INTERNATIONAL DUTCH-BASED BANK, as lender, on a EUR 10 million LMA term-facility loan provided to a wind power plant in Ukraine to refinance a portfolio of project loans related to the construction of a 30 MW wind power park in Ukraine;
- AN ITALIAN NATURAL GAS INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY on the legal framework relating to the transportation, storage and regasification of natural gas in Ukraine, including tariff and fee regulations applicable to the transportation, storage and regasification of natural gas
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- ACG, as global aircraft lessor, on the lease of four Boeing 767-300 aircrafts to Bees Airlines
- PEGASUS AVIATION VI, one of the world's largest aircraft lessors, on Ukrainian law matters related to the lease of a Boeing 767-300 aircraft to Azur Ukraine
- A WORLDWIDE INDUSTRY LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LEASING TO AIRLINES on Ukrainian law matters related to the lease of two Boeing 737-8 MAX aircrafts under a USD 120 million lease agreement with Ukraine International Airlines, a local aircraft company
* Experience prior to joining Kinstellar
- 2009 – 2011: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, Faculty of Law, Ph.D.
- 1998 – 2003: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, Institute of International Relations, Master's degree
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- European Business Association
- ISDA London - ISDA Counsel for Ukraine
Ukrainian, Russian, English