Martina Mazůrková is a Senior Associate in the Prague office. She focuses on M&A, corporate and employment law.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A and Corporate
- LIBERTY STEEL, a UK-based steelmaker, on the Czech law aspects of the EUR 740 million acquisition of ArcelorMittal’s European assets. The deal turns Liberty, a part of London-based GFG Alliance, into one of the largest steelmakers globally.
- ARDAGH GROUP´s Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business on forming Trivium Packaging ("Trivium"), a global leader in metal packaging, with the business of Exal Corporation
- APPLOVIN CORPORATION, a U.S. mobile game specialist and the world's third largest mobile advertising network operator after Google and Facebook, on the acquisition of Geewa, a major Czech mobile game developer based in Prague
- PORTIVA on negotiating the framework agreement for the future acquisition of Astrid Offices, a new administrative centre under development in Prague’s Holešovice district
- CARNEXT on the separation of the CarNext business from the LeasePlan Group and the establishment of its business in the Czech Republic
- 2013: Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Doctor of Law (JUDr.)
- 2007 – 2008: University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Faculty of Law
- 2004 – 2009: Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association