Diana Istov is a Senior Associate in the Bucharest office focusing on real estate, construction and planning.
She has been active both on the transactional as well as development sides, including work across all asset classes (office, logistics, retail and residential).
Diana's expertise covers due diligence analysis and preparation of related reports, assistance on title and permitting issues, negotiation of lease, sale and purchase agreements as well as drafting of other specific documentation (superficies or easement documents). She has also assisted real estate players on the day-to-day matters concerning management of their investments on the local market.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING*
REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION & PLANNING
- MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES ACTIVE IN THE RETAIL FIELD on the acquisition of several properties for the purpose of development of hypermarkets in Romania
- A TOP GERMAN COMPANY on the negotiation of various lease agreements for both industrial and office premises
- A CONFIDENTIAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY on the acquisition of land for the development of a greenfield plant (investment via state-aid scheme)
*experience prior to joining Kinstellar
- 2013 – 2014: University of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Judicial Career)
- 2009 – 2013: Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association