Victor Constantinescu is the Managing Partner of the Bucharest office and the co-head of the firm-wide Real Estate sector. Victor coordinates our real estate teams in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine. Born and raised in Canada and a native English speaker, Victor is a Canadian-educated lawyer and admitted to practice to the New York Bar.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- SORAVIA, a leading Austrian developer in CEE, on the sale of “Metropolis”, its flagship 19,000+ sqm office building located in downtown Bucharest, to the Czech investment fund PPF Real Estate, in one of the largest investment transactions on the Romanian market in 2016
- BUCHAREST INDUSTRIAL PARK on the sale of a major plot of land to the CEE logistics provider CTP
- ADAMAMERICA, a leading Israeli-American real estate investment group, on its acquisition of two office buildings in Bucharest (Phoenix Tower, a 10,000 sqm office tower and Construdava, a 9,400 sqm office building, from the sellers, Commerzbank AG
- VASTINT ROMANIA (a member of IKEA PROPERTY DIVISION) on a 48-hectare land acquisition in Bucharest
- ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGEMENT GMBH on all aspects related to its sale of its flagship shopping centre, Auchan Titan, to the South African fund NEPI, in one of the largest investment transactions in Romania in 2015
Experience prior to joining Kinstellar.
- 1997 – 2001: McGill University, LL.B. (common law) and B.C.L. (civil law)
- 2001: University of Toronto, Russian and East European Studies, M.A.
- 1992 – 1996: University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- New York Bar
- Bucharest Bar Association
English (native), Romanian
- Author of numerous articles in various industry publications as well as frequent speaker at industry conferences, both national and regional.