Rita Ran Pang is the head of Kinstellar’s China Desk, the Co-Head of the Southeast Asia Desk, and is also part of the firm-wide business development team. Rita has more than 10 years of working experience in diverse markets (China, Central and Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia).
- Dedicated to developing, refining and executing Kinstellar’s firm-wide business development strategy for Chinese clients.
- Specialising in project management and client management with a focus on Chinese clients in Kinstellar’s 11 jurisdictions (the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Croatia).
- Managing relationships and projects with clients in Southeast Asia (e.g., Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia) and developing the firm’s business in Southeast Asia.
- Supporting the firm-wide infrastructure and life science sectors in terms of business development initiatives.
Rita is a Chinese qualified lawyer. She studied law at East China University of Political Science and Law (LLB) in Shanghai and the National University of Singapore (LLM). Prior to joining Kinstellar, Rita worked for a Chinese law firm for years with a focus on foreign investment, cross-border transactions, corporate structuring, mergers and acquisitions, and outbound investments.
- 2011 – 2012: National University of Singapore, LL.M in International Business Law
- 2007 – 2011: East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, China, LL.B.
Chinese Bar Association
Chinese, English, Spanish