Antonia Mavrova is a Partner in the Sofia office, the head of the local real estate and construction practice, as well as the head of the firm-wide Automotive & Industrials sector. Antonia focuses on real estate investments and developments, real estate financings and acquisitions, project development, retail, logistics and office projects, property management, as well as on dispute resolution.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- MERIDIAM on all relevant real estate aspects of their winning bid for the 35-year concession of Sofia Airport, including real estate legal due diligence of the largest real property in Bulgaria, the territory of Sofia Airport, consisting of over of 5 million sq.m., as well as advice on planning and zoning issues associated with the construction of the new Terminal 3
- OLD MUTUAL PROPERTY AND AG CAPITAL, leading real estate and asset management companies on the largest office acquisition in Bulgaria, encompassing two major office developments in Sofia for a total of EUR 190 million (Polygraphia Office Centre and Megapark
- INTERNATIONAL HOTEL LICENSING COMPANY, A SUBSIDIARY OF MARRIOTT, on its entering into the Bulgarian market and negotiations of the hotel management agreement package with the hotel owner
- BREF, one of the most active real estate funds in Bulgaria, on an investment loan agreement with Eurobank Bulgaria to finance the development of their new office project in Sofia, including advice on the structuring and negotiation of the construction agreement under FIDIC red book terms and conditions as well as the project management agreements
- CONCENTRIX, part of Synnex Corporation group, on its certification as a class A investor, including negotiation of the investment incentives agreement with the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy
- 1992 – 1997: University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Faculty of Law, LL.M.
- 1996 – 1997: Alliance Française, Diplôme Supérieure – littérature et études modernes
Sofia Bar Association
Bulgarian, English, French