Michal Kníž is a Managing Associate in the Prague office. He focuses on corporate, M&A and private equity.
Michal Kníž is a competent, reliable lawyer with good technical skills, and his efficient and pragmatic approach is a good fit with our own modus operandi.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A and Corporate
- GENESIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND III (GPEF III) on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Hungarian 11 Entertainment group
- SOUTH KOREAN BASED INVESTORS on the acquisition of Amazon Fulfillment Centre in Dobrovíz, the Czech Republic, from a logistis fund managed by AEW
- MVM INVEST on EUR 20 million+ sale of the largest pet shop in the Czech Republic, PetCenter, to Supernius Pet
- GENESIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND III (GPEF III) on the acquisition of the largest operator of contact centres in the Czech Republic, Conectart, which operates call centres in eight towns across the country, employing over a thousand operators, from Karel Komárek's KKCG investment group
- EP PROPERTIES on the establishment of a joint venture with a company within the Crestyl group for the development of two office buildings in Prague
- 2007 – 2010: Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Corporate Finance, Accounting and Tax
- 2006 – 2011: Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association