Martina Březinová is a Counsel in the Prague office. She focuses on banking, finance and capital markets, financial market regulatory matters, and restructuring and insolvency.
She works in a very structured way, is hard-working, always delivers on time and checks all details.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking & Finance
- RAIFFEISENBANK on the financing for the acquisition of DCK Holoubkov
- STAR CAPITAL INVESTMENTS on the acquisition of Lighthouse Towers in Prague’s Holešovice, a grade A office building
- ČSOB on drafting the template customer agreement for we.trade, a blockchain-based trade finance platform used by clients
- INVESTIKA, a Czech real estate fund, on the acquisition and refinancing of the Galerie Butovice shopping centre
- EIB on issuing capacity legal opinion on Czech law in respect to EIB's Finance Contract to be concluded by EIB and a Czech borrower
- TWO GLOBAL BANKS on potential regulatory implications of "hard" Brexit on financial institutions providing investment services in CEE from the UK
- MORGAN STANLEY and UBS on a GBP 2.8 billion IPO of Avast Software, an industry-leading developer of the most trusted security software in the world, structuring of the deal, due diligence and advising on the prospectus and various regulatory matters
- BARCLAYS BANK, CITIGROUP and DEUTSCHE BANK on the sale of a 7.5% stake held by ČEZ in the Hungarian oil company MOL. The transaction aimed to avoid the risk of a decline in MOL's share price following the sale
- SWISS NATIONAL BANK on disclosure and other possible obligations related to the acquisition of voting rights in listed companies
- CREDIT SUISSE on regulation of securities depository and custody services in the Czech Republic
- 1991 – 1996: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association