Dalma Ördögh is Of Counsel in the Budapest office. She focuses on banking and finance, project finance and capital markets.
Dalma has more than 15 years of experience in Hungarian and international banking and finance transactions, trade finance, syndicated lending, secured lending, project and property finance, PPP/PFI finance, acquisition financing, including acquisition of NPL portfolios.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking & Finance
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the partial financing of a newly established company limited by shares in respect to the acquisition of an NPL portfolio secured by more than 500 real estate properties
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the financing of the development of five photovoltaic power plant projects in Hungary, including coordinating and executing a very complex and resource-heavy due diligence
- CONFIDENTIAL CLIENTS on extensive amendments to finance documents, originally concluded in 2017, regarding the financing of Alföldi Tej for the construction of a cheese production factory
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the refinancing of existing debts and project financing of four CTPark companies
- A CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT on the financing of the development of a logistics center, including drafting finance documents and performing a due diligence
- CONFIDENTIAL CLIENTS, as lenders, on the refinancing and financing of Hell Energy Magyarország and three other companies in relation to various development projects in the food manufacturing industry in Hungary
- 1993 – 1998: József Attila University, Szeged, Hungary, Faculty of Law, Doctor of Law
Budapest Bar Association
Hungarian, English, German