Mihaela Nastase is a Senior Associate in our Bucharest office, specialised in dispute resolution and public procurement matters.
Mihaela has broad experience on complex litigation matters covering administrative law, public procurement, insolvencies and commercial law angles, as well as a strong background in dealing with litigation cases arising from FIDIC contracts or environmental law and permitting.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- A CEE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDER against one of the world's leaders in both tire and cable manufacturing, in a construction dispute involving complex regulatory, construction law and FIDIC matters
- A LEADING LOCAL REAL ESTATE PLAYER on a complex property title litigation, also involving assistance on the procedure regarding the alienation of immovables
- A GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZED IN TRANSPORT WORKS in a settlement for obtaining the payment of a claim in a total amount of EUR 3.2 million concerning a YELLOW FIDIC contract
- A TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY AND SUPERVISORY DOMESTIC COMPANY in a dispute concerning contract termination, related claims and supervision of FIDIC contracts, as well as, in a litigation case based on the annulment claim of the provisions regulating the publication of the ascertaining documents issued by contracting authorities
- A WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATION in front of public authorities and in litigations in relation to the application for licenses, permits and authorizations, and on legislation compliance
- 2017 – 2018: University of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Law, L.L.M in Public Procurement
- 2006 – 2010: University of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Law, L.L.B
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association