Zsuzsa Csiki is a Partner in the Bucharest office. She focuses on M&A and corporate, financial regulatory, capital markets and technology, media & telecommunications.
Zsuzsa Csiki’s availability, energy and dedication are seamless. She is projecting the relevant confidence that she can handle any aspect of a complex matter.
Zsuzsa Csiki – great expertise in financial regulatory law; good, practical advice.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- HIGHLANDER PARTNERS, a US private equity fund, on the acquisition of a majority stake in Sano Vita, one of the most reputable and trusted food brands and consumer products companies in Romania
- BRISE GROUP, one of the most important independent grain traders in Romania, on the agreement with CEE Equity Partners (the investment advisor to the China Central and Eastern Europe Investment Co-operation Fund II) regarding the modernisation and development of its grain silos and logistics hubs, with Brise Group thus becoming a valued grain origination client of the first agriculture infrastructure platform in Romania - Bristol Logistics
- the founders of PROMAT COMIMPEX and AGROIND CAUACEU, two top Romanian entrepreneurs in the agricultural sector in Romania, on the joint venture partnership with Ameropa
- LIBERTY STEEL on the Romanian law aspects of the EUR 740 million acquisition of ArcelorMittal’s European assets, having acquired locally the plant formerly known as “Sidex Galati”
- STADA ARZNEIMITTEL, a Bain & Cinven-backed pharmaceutical company, on the Romanian law aspects of its acquisition of Walmark, a leading manufacturer of consumer health products in Central Europe, from Mid Europa Partners;
- CANAL+ GROUP on the acquisition of M7 Group, one of the largest independent pay-TV operators in Europe, with operations including in Romania through Focus Sat
- INTEVA PRODUCTS on ongoing corporate and further specific matters in Romania, and the USD 755 million global sale of its roof business to CIE Automotive (including the pre-sale restructuring), together with the Prague and Bratislava offices
- INTER CARS on ongoing corporate and other day-to-day matters in Romania, and further supervision and coordination of other jurisdictions
- 2003 – 2007: Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association
Romanian, Hungarian, English, German