Razvan Constantinescu is a Senior Associate in the Bucharest office. He focuses on banking & finance and real estate, as well as on a wide range of financial regulatory and commercial matters.
With several years of experience, he has already taken a primary role in numerous transactions. He has provided legal advice in cross-border financing and refinancing projects, both on the lenders' and borrowers' sides.
His mandates include advising leading banks, financial institutions and several international reputed real estate companies on their financing matters.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
- A CONSORTIUM OF LEADING BANKS on the Romanian law aspects of a EUR 150 million senior facilities agreement granted to the telecommunications service provider
- A CAR-FLEET MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDER AND ITS CEE SUBSIDIARIES on a EUR 242 million syndicated cross-border refinancing loan covering the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia
- A LEADING PRODUCER OF PET FOOD on securing approximately EUR 526 million in syndicated term and revolving facilities
- A GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER on structuring and implementing a USD 73 million global term loan facility agreement and related local security package
- WORLDWIDE REPUTABLE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS on financial regulatory and capital markets matters including MIFID matters, provision of cross-border financial services and complex compliance issues such as AML requirements
- 2011 – 2015: University of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association