Mladen Minev is a Counsel in the Sofia office. Mladen focuses on infrastructure & projects, energy, dispute resolution and real estate and construction.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- MERIDIAM, the French infrastructure fund in relation to the concession procedure for Sofia Airport and more specifically on review of the existing court and arbitration proceedings and analysis on legal risks for transfer of liabilities of the current operator of Sofia Airport to the successful bidder in relation to pending legal disputes
- NOVENERGIA GROUP II in relation to the most substantial legislative amendments in the energy sector in the recent years, which were complemented by amendments to the secondary legislative acts
- GARITAGE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT on analysing the step-in rights options and termination of the insolvency proceedings through a recovery plan, with respect to the acquisition of a receivable from a bank secured with real properties at the value of EUR 13.4 million
- A LEADING RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY IN CEE on the acquisition of several operational wind farms with a 40 MW overall installed capacity
- THE SHAREHOLDERS OF A SHIPBUILDING COMPANY on an international commercial arbitration administered by the International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna ('VIAC'), arising from five share purchase transactions concluded between the clients as buyers and the counterparties as sellers and governed by the Bulgarian law
- 1997 – 2003: University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Faculty of Law, LL.M.
Sofia Bar Association