We are looking for a Translator to support our team in Kazakhstan.
- Translating legal documents from Russian to English and from English to Russian;
- Rendering / proofreading work for various documents in English produced by non-English native speakers;
- Incorporating revisions into existing translations;
- Aligning existing translations with originals;
- Ad hoc editing;
- Answering terminological queries from lawyers (telephone, email, in person);
- Compiling glossaries;
- Liaising with translation agencies/translators and arranging for outsourcing of translations as required;
- Proofreading marketing materials, office newsletters and brochures, pitch documents and presentation materials;
- Proofreading press releases before submission to press agencies.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and able to react on changes;
- Confident and self-assured;
- Attention to detail, organised approach, analytical;
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Level headed with good common sense;
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative;
- Proactive and open to new ideas.
Only candidates who meet all the requirements set out above will be considered for the position.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Training and development opportunities across the firm;
- Modern, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefits as may be assigned individually.
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Yuliya Popova, HR Manager, at . Please specify the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.