Ukraine Roundtable: "Tax amnesty: how to pass without stumbling"
Roundtable: "Tax amnesty: how to pass without stumbling", 29 September 2021
At the start of September, Ukraine introduced a voluntary declaration of income and tax amnesty scheme that will last one year. Who should declare, and what should you declare? How to do it? What are the risks associated with the voluntary disclosure of income?
Until 1 September 2022, Ukrainian citizens and residents will be able to openly declare to the state their real earnings, in particular income on taxes were never before paid.
Format: Roundtable with video broadcast
Date and time: 29 September, 10:00–12: 00
Venue: CEO Club, 23 Butyshiv Lane, Kyiv
Moderator: Dmytro Boyarchuk, Executive Director of "CASE Ukraine"
- Danylo Hetmantsev, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy
- Svitlana Vorobey, Deputy Minister of Finance
- Oleksiy Shaban, Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Tatiana Migas, First Deputy Head of the Specialised Laboratory for Expertise and Research, State Fiscal Service of Ukraine
- Yegor Sinitsyn, Head of Taxation and Transfer Pricing, EBS
- Illya Sverdlov, Partner in Kinstellar’s Kyiv office and head of the firm-wide Tax practice
- Representatives of banks
Issues to be discussed:
- Who is affected by the amnesty and what to declare?
- Why should people be interested in legalising previous income, and what are the consequences if they do not?
- Has the state settled all issues for the seamless roll-out of this procedure?
- What pitfalls await those who dare to legalise their income?
If you are interested in the topic of the tax amnesty and you would like to join the event, you can register by following this link.
Media representatives can be accredited to the event by following this link.
The organiser of the roundtable is: "Ekonomichna Pravda"
You can follow the broadcast of the event on the "Ekonomichna Pravda" website. We will provide registered participants with a link to the broadcast on the eve of the event.