Jan Juroška is a Partner in the Prague office. He focuses on M&A, private equity and corporate finance.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- MORGAN STANLEY and UBS on an IPO of Avast Software, including structuring of the deal, due diligence, advising on the prospectus and various regulatory matters. Valued at around GBP 2.8 billion, the listing of the Prague-based firm represents the largest-ever technology IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- LIBERTY STEEL, a UK-based steelmaker, on the Romanian and Czech law aspects of its EUR 740 million acquisition of ArcelorMittal’s European assets. The deal turns Liberty, part of London-based GFG Alliance, into one of the largest steelmakers globally
- GENESIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND II (GPEF II) on the sale of its majority stake in KS Klima-Service (a Czech leader in the development, production and supply of air filters and filtering equipment for atmospheric filtration) to TROX GmbH, a global air-conditioning and ventilation company
- GENESIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND III (GPEF III) on its acquisition of a majority stake in the Hungarian 11 Entertainment group. The group operates indoor amusement parks in Hungary, including trampoline centres, playgrounds and laser games
- MVM INVEST on more than EUR 20 million sale of the PetCenter, the largest pet shop in the Czech Republic, to Supernius Pet. The Pet Center chain includes 124 stores in the Czech Republic and 38 stores in Slovakia
- 2005 – 2006: Kent College of Law, Chicago, USA, LL.M.
- 2000 – 2005: Palacky University, Olomouc, Faculty of Law, Master Degree (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association