Levente Hegedűs is a Counsel in the Budapest office. He focuses on banking, finance and capital markets, restructuring and insolvency.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- A CONSORTIUM OF TEN BANKS on the HUF 150 billion (approx. EUR 475 million) club facility provided to the state-owned Hungarian Development Bank (MFB)
- M7 REAL ESTATE on its EUR 68.5 million senior debt facility from Starwood European Real Estate Finance and the financing of the acquisition of, among others, Aerozone Logistics Park, Liget Center and Gödöllő Logistics Park
- NITROGÉNMŰVEK, a Hungarian fertiliser company, as issuer, on the EUR 200 million 144A Eurobond issue with the joint lead managers BNP Paribas, J.P. Morgan and Raiffeisen Bank International, for the refinancing the 2013 USD 200 million bond issue
- UNICREDIT on a financing to MET Hungary for the construction, testing and operation of a 17.6 MWp solar power plant located near the site of Dunamenti Power Plant (owned by MET) in Százhalombatta, Hungary
- RAIFFEISEN HUNGARY (Raiffeisen Bank Zrt.) as mandated lead arranger, agent and lender on the more than EUR 60 million financing of the acquisition of McDonald’s Hungary Restaurant Chain Kft. together with its wholly owned subsidiary, McDonald’s Promotion Kft. by a Hungarian private investor from the Seller, MCD Europe Limited
- CITIBANK and ING, as mandated lead managers, on an EUR 200 million equivalent syndicated facility agreement with RCS&RDS Group, relating to the financing of the acquisition of INVITEL Távközlési Zrt. by DIGI Hungary
- VNESHECONOMBANK, the Russian state-owned development bank, as largest creditor and indirect minority shareholder, on the EUR 600 million insolvency of MALÉV (the Hungarian national airline) and various legal disputes and law suits arising from such liquidation proceedings
- 2009 – 2012: Suffolk University, Boston, USA, Faculty of Global Business Law, LL.M.
- 2004 – 2009: University Eötvös Loránd, Budapest, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
Budapest Bar Association