Ladislava Jasanská is a Senior Associate in the Prague office. She focuses on employment, corporate and media law.
Ladislava is a member of the Czech Employment Lawyers Association, a body of labour law experts active in the Czech market. She is also active on the Expert Panel of the Association of Collective Bargaining and Employment Relationships (AKV), which is a body of legal experts who publicly comment on problematic issues related to Czech employment law and help to fine tune new employment legislation.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Employment & Labour Law
- INX INTERNATIONAL on all employment matters, including international secondments and related work permit matters, work accidents, drafting and implementation of internal policies, drafting and negotiation of managerial contracts, terminations of employment
- A MAJOR LOGICTICS COMPANY on various day-to-day employee-related matters, e.g., preparation of bonus plans, dismissals of employees, including various members of top management
- A PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY with sales and/or production operations in multiple jurisdictions covered by Kinstellar, e.g., the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine, on various employment matters
- AN INSURANCE SERVICES PROVIDER on the local matters related to the engagement of top-level managers, including on terminations of cooperation
- ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING INTERNET-BASED TRAVEL WEBSITE COMPANIES on a litigation with a former employee in relation to claims raised by the employee, as well as providing the client day-to-day advice on its HR operations, including several dismissals of employees and internal restructurings
- 1993 – 1998: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
- Czech Bar Association
- Czech Employment Lawyers Association