Kuanysh Kanlybayev is a Managing Associate in the Almaty office. He has broad experience in M&A and corporate, competition, real estate and labour law.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A and Corporate
- MR KENGES RAKISHEV on the acquisition of JSC Alnair Capital Holding and its 28.08% shareholding in JSC Kazkommertsbank, the largest bank in Kazakhstan
- TELE2 SVERIGE AB on its joint venture with Kazakhtelecom JSC, the national telecoms operator, and the combination of the cellular operations of their subsidiaries Altel JSC and Mobile Telecom-Services LLP (Tele2 Kazakhstan)
- DIAVERUM, one of the world’s leading renal care providers, on the acquisition of 100% participating interests in the charter capital of IDSenim LLP, owning nine haemodialysis centres across Kazakhstan
- KENGES RAKISHEV on the proposed sale of shares in a mining company*
Competition & State Aid
- TELE2 SVERIGE AB on the merger control and competition law issues related to the acquisition of a 51% interest in Mobile Telecom Service (Tele2 Kazakhstan), the third-largest Kazakhstan cellular operator, and the combination of its cellular operations with JSC Altel, a subsidiary of Kazakhtelecom
- INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION (IATA) on the competition law issues in Kazakhstan related to the changes in its template agent agreements
- JSC HALYK BANK KAZAKHSTAN on the merger control aspects of the acquisition of SB HSBC Bank Kazakhstan JSC
- INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION (IATA) on the competition law issues related to changes in its template agent agreements in Kazakhstan
* Experience prior to joining Kinstellar.
- 1986 – 1991: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan, Bachelor of Law
English, Russian, Kazakh