Kostiantyn Likarchuk is a Partner in the Kyiv office and the head of the firm-wide Dispute Resolution practice. He focuses on complex multi-jurisdictional disputes, international arbitration, cross-border and domestic litigation proceedings, assets tracing and recovery, fraud investigations and white collar crime.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- MAJORITY SHAREHOLDERS OF NEMIROFF VODKA LIMITED, a major CEE vodka manufacturer, on a complex dispute involving proceedings in several jurisdictions for the obtaining of the full and complete control over the company, following a complex shareholders LCIA dispute
- SUPERVISORY BOARD OF NAFTOGAZ OF UKRAINE, Ukraine’s largest state-owned oil and gas company, providing independent legal advice on all issues of the functioning of the Supervisory Board and its committees
- ONE OF THE LARGEST UKRAINIAN PRODUCERS OF FISH AND FISH PRODUCTS on proceedings at the London Court of International Arbitration against a major Russian investment bank for conducting unauthorised transactions
- A LARGE INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR IN RETAIL REAL ESTATE on complex multi-jurisdictional arbitration and litigation proceedings with regard to control rights over a number of assets in Ukraine
- ONE OF THE LARGEST LSE-LISTED ORE-MINING COMPANIES concerning litigation with its former shareholders regarding the cancellation of share-purchase agreements and the reinstatement of minority shareholders’ interest in the company
- 2004 – 2005: Columbia Law School, New York, LL.M.
- 1995 – 2000: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Institute of International Relations, Faculty of International Law, J.D.
- Vice President on Legal Affairs, ICC Ukraine
- Member of ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Kyiv City Bar Association
Ukrainian, Russian, English
- Managing cross-border M&A disputes. Ukrainian perspective, Kyiv Post Weekly, 2015
- Budgeted tax reform or tax-driven budget, Kyiv Post Weekly, 2015