Klára Štěpánková is a Partner in the Prague office and the co-head of the firm-wide Real Estate sector and practice.
She is widely recognised as one of the top real estate lawyers in the Czech Republic and has been involved in major transactions, both cross-border and domestic, involving office, retail, logistics, hospitality and residential properties.
Klára's experience includes all aspects of real estate work with particular focus on real estate transactions (including joint venture structures and sale and leaseback) and development.
Clients deem her 'the best lawyer for the real estate industry in a broad scope of activities'.
Sources say: 'She was instrumental and an important part of getting the deal across. It really helped having her on the other side'.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Real Estate, Construction & Planning
- GLOBAL LOGISTIC PROPERTIES (GLP), a leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, insurance and related technologies, on the Czech, Slovak and Hungarian aspects related to the acquisition of Goodman Group’s Central and Eastern Europe logistics real estate portfolio
- SOUTH KOREAN BASED INVESTORS in relation to the acquisition of Amazon Fulfilment Centre in Dobrovíz from Logistis fund managed by AEW
- BMO REAL ESTATE on the acquisition of “Van Graaf building” and “Diamant Building“ on Wenceslas Square in Prague
- WARBURG-HIH INVEST on the acquisition of the multi-tenant River Garden I office building in Prague’s Karlín district, in a share deal
- INVESTIKA, a Czech real estate fund, on the acquisition of the Galerie Butovice shopping centre in Prague
- ČESKOMORAVSKÁ NEMOVITOSTNÍ (ČMN) on the acquisition of the BLOX office building in Prague
- CORE FUND MANAGED BY CBRE GLOBAL INVESTORS on the acquisition of a portfolio of logistic parks in the Czech Republic from Stage Capital
- AMUNDI ASSET MANAGEMENT in relation to the acquisition of the multi-use building known as Forum Karlín complex in Prague
- M7 REAL ESTATE on the acquisition of a portfolio of 11 light industrial assets located in the Czech Republic and Hungary from Cromwell Property Group
- 1990 – 1995: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
- 1992 - 1993: University of Rouen, Mont-Saint-Aignan, France, Faculty of Law
- Czech Bar Association
- Czech Real Estate Market Association
Czech, English, French