Irina Labes is a Senior Associate in the Bucharest office. She has extensive knowledge and practical experience advising major local and international companies on all aspects of major financing transactions, banking and finance regulatory or restructuring matters.
Irina is also a reliable member of the life sciences practice, having advised leading players on regulatory aspects.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking and Finance
- AN AMERICAN MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDER on a wide range of banking regulatory matters in Romania related to the sale of a new type of product; assistance included cross-practice law advice due to the numerous implications of providing envisaged services to companies on the local market
- A LEADING LABEL MANUFACTURER AND A PIONEER IN DIGITAL PRINTING SERVICES on a EUR 705 million cross-border secured acquisition financing arranged by two leading global investment banks
- A GLOBAL PAYMENT AND TRAVEL-RELATED SERVICES PROVIDER on complex financial regulatory and capital markets matters in relation to payment services in cross-border transactions
Life Sciences and Healthcare
- A RESEARCH-BASED BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY on a Romanian law analysis in relation to payments granted to HCPs under clinical studies and on structuring a patient support program in Romania taking into account all legal aspects
- A JAPANESE MULTINATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY on the discontinuation of a clinical trial and on all the changes brought to the approved documentation approved
- 2008 - 2012: University of Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
- Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Bucharest Bar Association