Tijana Arsenijević is a Senior Associate in the Belgrade office. She focuses on general corporate, energy, and banking & finance matters.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
M&A and Corporate
- NLB GROUP, the largest Slovenian bank and a leading bank in the ex-Yugoslavia region, on the acquisition of Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd, the third largest bank in Serbia. This is the largest bank privatisation in Serbia to-date and our team also coordinated advice in five other jurisdictions in addition to Serbia.
- UPM SA, a Belgian courier service company, on the Serbian law aspects of the acquisition of Fitek Group, a Eastern European group of courier companies
- A MAJOR MIDDLE EAST ENERGY INVESTOR on the acquisition of a significant stake in a 158 MW Serbian wind power park project
- TELEKOM AUSTRIA on the potential acquisition of Serbia Broadband – SBB, the largest cable TV provider in the region of the Former Yugoslavia
Banking & Finance
- EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF CHINA (CEXIM) on a EUR 200+ million financing for the construction of a heating pipeline project from Belgrade to Obrenovac, Serbia
- VOJVODJANSKA BANKA AD NOVI SAD on a financing to the largest petroleum company in Serbia, Naftna industrija Srbije a.d. Novi Sad
- MASTERCARD on the possible introduction of specific card products and services in Serbia in light of the adoption of a new framework regulating the provision of payment services envisaged as a step forward in harmonising Serbian law with the relevant EU framework in this field
- A LOCAL PROJECT COMPANY on the financing of the construction of a 158 MW Serbian wind power park project, including negotiating the finance documents package
- SOUTH STREAM SERBIA on the financing of the Serbian section of the gas pipeline, including the relevant bankability and forex considerations
- 2010: University of Belgrade, Serbia, Faculty of Law, PhD. candidate in International Private Law
- 2010: Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, LL.M. in International Business Law
- 2009: University of Belgrade, Serbia, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Belgrade Bar Association