Leo Javorek is a Managing Associate in the Prague office. He focuses on banking and finance, restructuring and insolvency.
Leo Javorek combines an excellent understanding of financing with an expert knowledge of banking client needs.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
Banking & Finance
- HELABA and ČSOB on the refinancing of Forum Nová Karolina in connection with its acquisition by ČS nemovitostní fund managed by Reico investiční společnost České spořitelny - the largest single-asset real estate deal in the Czech Republic in 2018, valued more than CZK 5.4 billion
- ČESKÁ SPOŘITELNA on the refinancing of existing club loans and bilateral loans provided to Centro Zlín, Geopro and Olmedo, the owners of the Centro Zlín Malenovice shopping centre with more than 80 shops, restaurants, cafes and service providers
- SILICON VALLEY BANK on the financing relating to the acquisition of a leading travel and lifestyle experiences company in Central and Eastern Europe
- HELABA and ČSOB on the financing of the Czech part of the acquisition of a mixed-use real estate portfolio in CEE valued more than EUR 650 million by CPI Property Group from CBRE Global Investors. In the Czech Republic, the portfolio includes the Olympia Plzeň and Nisa Liberec shopping centres and the mixed-use Zlatý Anděl complex in Prague.
Restructuring & Insolvency
- THE LARGEST CREDITOR on the insolvency of Vítkovice Revmont, including representing the client in pending proceedings and the creditors’ representative
- 1996 – 2001: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (Mgr.)
Czech Bar Association