Compliance, Risk &
We assist companies and their managements to pro-actively manage up their compliance and manage down their risk from their business activities (and those of their contractors and suppliers) in Emerging Europe, whether arising under local legislation or foreign laws with a long reach such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK Bribery Act, and similar anti-corruption laws.
We help companies to assess their risks and to develop and implement compliance programmes which can assist management in limiting impacts and in defending actions if a problem ever develops. As a law firm, the communication and information which we have are privileged and are typically sheltered from discovery by public authorities.
Our practice is multi-disciplinary and covers advice and assistance in the following areas:
- anti-bribery and related legislation
- corporate compliance programmes
- data protection, anti-trust and employment law implications
- dawn raids, mock dawn raids
- employee/management fraud
- employee surveillance/monitoring
- enforcement proceedings
- internal investigations
- public relations and crisis communication
- risk assessment of operations
- white collar crime
Click here to read about the latest activities of our CRSI team members.