Kuanysh Kanlybayev is a Managing Associate in the Almaty office. He has broad experience in M&A and corporate, competition, real estate and labour law.
RECENT ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE ADVISING
- TELE2 SVERIGE AB on its joint venture with Kazakhtelecom JSC, the national telecoms operator, and the combination of the cellular operations of their subsidiaries Altel JSC and Mobile Telecom-Services LLP (Tele2 Kazakhstan)
- DIAVERUM, one of the world’s leading renal care providers, on the acquisition of 100% participating interests in the charter capital of IDSenim LLP, owning nine haemodialysis centres across Kazakhstan
- KENGES RAKISHEV on the proposed sale of shares in a mining company*
- JSC HALYK BANK KAZAKHSTAN on the merger control aspects of the acquisition of SB HSBC Bank Kazakhstan JSC
* Experience prior to joining Kinstellar.
- 1986 – 1991: Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Bachelor of Law
English, Russian, Kazakh
- Aircraft Liens and Detention Rights, Chapter on Kazakhstan, Graham McBain (Ed.), Sweet & Maxwell, 2012 (co-author)