We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Budapest office.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Receptionist position;
- College degree is advantage;
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Outstanding organisation skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Being responsible for own performance.
- Handles incoming calls, messages and post; organises conference calls;
- Welcomes and guides visitors, books taxis and arranges catering/refreshments for visitors;
- Is responsible for the meeting rooms and keeps the calendar for them;
- Makes mailing orders and prepares the documents for the delivery;
- Fulfils other office administrative issues such as protocol supplies;
- Supporting the daily operation of the office.
- Diverse and interesting work;
- Development opportunities;
- Highly professional team;
- Competitive compensation package with career opportunities;
- High-quality, state of the art and dynamic working environment in an exclusive office space in Budapest.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Katalin Tóth, HR/Office Manager, at by 30 November 2017.