COMPLIANCE, RISK & SENSITIVE INVESTIGATIONS
We have the leading Compliance, Risk & Sensitive Investigations practice in Emerging Europe and Central Asia.
While risk is inherent in business, it can be amplified for investors doing business outside familiar terrain. We help decision-makers properly assess and manage risk exposure in Emerging Europe and Central Asia. Our strengths include cross-border capabilities, a multi-disciplinary approach, deep knowledge of the region’s anti-corruption laws and culture, familiarity with regional enforcement trends and proficiency in dealing with local authorities.
To address risk proactively, we offer a comprehensive package of services including risk-based due diligence and corporate compliance programmes. We act on behalf of clients in sensitive investigations, enforcement proceedings and cross-border actions and represent individuals as well as domestic and international companies at all stages of criminal procedures.
Our service offer and areas of expertise include:
- anti-bribery and related legislation
- internal investigations
- enforcement proceedings
- data protection, anti-trust and employment law implications
- risk assessment of operations
- white-collar crime, such as bribery, fraud, money laundering, theft
- dawn raids, mock dawn raids
- public relations and crisis communication
- corporate compliance programmes
Key contacts and News & Insights for this practice.